Question about the college teams playin overseas in the summer | The Boneyard

Question about the college teams playin overseas in the summer

Reaction Score
just wondering.....I believe I read that this happens every 4 years. UCONN hasn't done it in 4 years. I know someone that plays for temple. My understanding is the temple team played last year in Italy or somewhere like that and is doing it again this year. Is that possible?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
just wondering.....I believe I read that this happens every 4 years. UCONN hasn't done it in 4 years. I know someone that plays for temple. My understanding is the temple team played last year in Italy or somewhere like that and is doing it again this year. Is that possible?
No.
30.7.4 Time Lapse Between Tours. An institution shall not engage in a foreign tour in each sport more than once every four years.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/unlv/genrel/auto_pdf/08-unlv-tours-competition-req.pdf

Reaction Score

that was the team from Temple Beth Shalom............:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom