Question about next year. | The Boneyard

Question about next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I follow to some degree who we are going after- but only to the point it starts to drive me crazy. 95% of the kids we talk about are never really even close to coming to UCONN. That said my question looking at 2014 is this:

Are there many other teams that can offer a 2014 PG a starting spot with better players then UCONN?

Uk is always in that group and maybe Kansas (Dook, Quse). But with RP, DH and OC we have to have as attractive a mix of players as almost anyone. I am asking because I am not an expert and it seems we really need a top tier PG in 2014. A PF would be really nice as well but you can only go as far as your PG takes you if your goal is a FF.

Reaction Score
With all the hype and honestly the possibility that KO can be a top recruiter it is going to be very interesting to see how this class shapes out. At UCONN we do not have coaching changes very often and we are getting a look at the future.

RP and DH are a fantastic start and the ability for a PG to get PT should allow us to pull in the next great UCONN PG- just wondering how our situation for PG compares to other teams with equal or better talent?

Reaction Score
Scot-e we have a realistic shot to land McLaughlin, Perkins, or Snider. We have also expressed a lot of interest in Tyler Ulis. These are all elite point guards that would come in and start right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom