Question about moderator approval | The Boneyard

Question about moderator approval

Reaction Score
Is it normal for there to be a delay of a couple of hours once you make a post before it actually appears? Every time I post I get a "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." I didn't know if there was a certain post count that you had to reach before that goes away or if it ever does. And on that subject I think my "messages" count is off too. Sorry to post this but I have been unable to find any point of contact to message or email about this issue. Just a little frustrating.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Just in case this hasn't been addressed yet, I figured I'd tag some mods to hopefully get their attention for you. Just don't go harassing them with PMs or I might get in trouble ;)

@Fishy @temery @HuskyNan

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Is it normal for there to be a delay of a couple of hours once you make a post before it actually appears? Every time I post I get a "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." I didn't know if there was a certain post count that you had to reach before that goes away or if it ever does. And on that subject I think my "messages" count is off too. Sorry to post this but I have been unable to find any point of contact to message or email about this issue. Just a little frustrating.

Yep. I am a teacher, and don't get to it until lunch, and sometimes after school. I'll fast track you so you don't need post moderation. If you can vouch for any Missouri fans, send me an email.

Tom
tom@emery.net

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think this is one of those cases where there are two user names on one IP for whatever reason.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom