Question about last night's game | The Boneyard

Question about last night's game

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
With 56 seconds left in the first quarter last night, William was charged with a foul. Jimbo posted this question:

"The loose-ball foul against William a couple possessions ago was MSU's FIFTH team foul. Nurse should have been at the line, right? What am I missing?"

I'm wondering the same thing.

Reaction Score
With 56 seconds left in the first quarter last night, William was charged with a foul. Jimbo posted this question:

"The loose-ball foul against William a couple possessions ago was MSU's FIFTH team foul. Nurse should have been at the line, right? What am I missing?"

I'm wondering the same thing.
Not sure about that, but I do remember someone pointing out that MSU had four fouls, and I responded good next one puts us in the bonus. I think that was around the 3:30 mark in the 1st quarter. I think the foul you're talking about was on the near side line but not sure if that was before or after that or that may have been the 4th foul of the quarter.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Not sure about that, but I do remember someone pointing out that MSU had four fouls, and I responded good next one puts us in the bonus. I think that was around the 3:30 mark in the 1st quarter. I think the foul you're talking about was on the near side line but not sure if that was before or after that or that may have been the 4th foul of the quarter.
According to the box score, play by play, it WAS team foul #5. at 56 seconds left in first quarter. I'm thinking someone made a mistake.

Also, on the flagrant foul on KLS, why wasn't the clock set back to the time of the foul?

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I think it was called a player controlled foul. We were talking about that in the stands. It should have been a loose ball foul but I don't think that's how they called it.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I think it was called a player controlled foul. We were talking about that in the stands. It should have been a loose ball foul but I don't think that's how they called it.
So, on a player control foul, you don't get to shoot foul shots, ever?

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
So, on a player control foul, you don't get to shoot foul shots, ever?
No, you don't. Also, the time that passes after that kind of situation is never put back on the clock because MS had possession of the ball immediately before that and that time could not be replaced.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom