Question about A. Edwards | The Boneyard

Question about A. Edwards

Reaction Score
Is she leaving this week to go and train with the national team? I am asking because SC will be missing Cardosa and Amihere because of this.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
She is not on the 19 player list that the Canada basketball chose from, but with UConn's injury issues and her limited Olympic playing time, she may have decided to just stay put.

"As a result of injuries, COVID-19 health and safety protocols, and NCAA commitments, several identified players from the Senior Women’s National Team program are unavailable to participate in this competition."

And, if that is the case, it doesn't sound like she's the only NCAA player to have to make the choice.

Seems like Amihere are Merissah Russell are the only two collegiate players to hit pause on their season for play for Team Canada.

Reaction Score
I am surprised the point guard from Arizona is not on the list.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I am surprised the point guard from Arizona is not on the list.
I'd imagine that she's another with NCAA obligations. SC will be fine without Amihere and Cardoso (although I am surprised that they're both heading off), but Arizona would really struggle without Pellington.

No offense to Russell, but I can't see her being in the top 5 of NCAA players they would extend an offer to.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom