Quentin Snider Down To 7 Schools | The Boneyard

Quentin Snider Down To 7 Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
since MSU and UCLA have been mentioned as the biggest comp I took a glance at their rosters, they literally have no expected PGs on their rosters starting with the 14-15 seasons. Travis Trice will be a SR by then but he's always been a backup type to me, while Kyle Anderson is expected to go pro and Zach Levine seems more SG than PG to me(sorta like Purvis).

Reaction Score
since MSU and UCLA have been mentioned as the biggest comp I took a glance at their rosters, they literally have no expected PGs on their rosters starting with the 14-15 seasons. Travis Trice will be a SR by then but he's always been a backup type to me, while Kyle Anderson is expected to go pro and Zach Levine seems more SG than PG to me(sorta like Purvis).

Hopefully for our sake Ullis goes to MSU and McLaughlin goes to UCLA. I feel like Illinois is going to be a major factor here also, at least from what I've heard on the national boards.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
have a bad feeling about MSU getting involved here. Seriously similar type program to us with a more proven coach and in a better conference.

Hope we land Snider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET