Quatar, the Cup, and us. | The Boneyard

Quatar, the Cup, and us.

Reaction Score
The World Cup is a fascinating thing. Wondering who the Huskies favor ? Time for Marissa to ask.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
i live in 'murica, and the only 'cup' that i am familiar with is the Stanley Cup. named after him, i think, as it should be. tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and as far as i can tell, it's some kind of law to have 'babes in toyland' on the tube. good law.
stan_laurel___babes_in_toyland.jpg

quatar is just crapistan with sand and oil. they abuse women and have big issues with alcohol. not cool.
i'll look in only when we are playing.
however, i do enjoy the world constantly mangling the pronounciation of quatar. 'gutter' is the correct answer. cosmic, me thinks.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
The World Cup is a fascinating thing. Wondering who the Huskies favor ? Time for Marissa to ask.
You might want to ask @HuskyNan to delete the duplicate thread you inadvertantly posted.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
I always root for USA, but being that my family came from Sicily I pull for the Azzurri too. If they were to ever meet in a finals I go with USA, because who does not love an underdog?

Since, Italy is not in the WC I am pulling for Portugal and USA, as I have relinquished my Italian citizenship to join my wife and kids as dual citizens of Portugal/USA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom