QB Woody Barrett announces intent to transfer from Auburn (Merged) | The Boneyard

QB Woody Barrett announces intent to transfer from Auburn (Merged)

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
RS Freshman Auburn QB Woody Barrett announced he's transferring. I figure we'll reach out, but I'd imagine he can find a better landing spot than UConn

Reaction Score
lol.. Dooley's holdin it down fellas.. I come in on the back end nowadays....

Reaction Score
hey huskymedic - since twitter world is already buzzing that Barrett is heading the JUCO route, there's gotta be somebody else you are talking about, yes? Can you at least give us a hint. Is he an OL? or DB? or DE? My thinking is that whomever it is at this stage that can potentially help us in the Fall has to be a kid at one of those positions....

Reaction Score
hey huskymedic - since twitter world is already buzzing that Barrett is heading the JUCO route, there's gotta be somebody else you are talking about, yes? Can you at least give us a hint. Is he an OL? or DB? or DE? My thinking is that whomever it is at this stage that can potentially help us in the Fall has to be a kid at one of those positions....

My post was only about Barrett... thought you were slipping on the potential transfer market (QB w/ UConn ties).

Reaction Score
My post was only about Barrett... thought you were slipping on the potential transfer market (QB w/ UConn ties).
I'd hope we recruit him really hard for Spring admission at this point.. Let him play at the JUCO.. Hopefully don't blow up too much, and we nab him for 2018....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom