QB steven krajewski on new local podcst | The Boneyard

QB steven krajewski on new local podcst

Reaction Score
I like how he pointed out he’s excited to see his teammates perform due to how hard they’ve been working and a bowl game is the target. He comes from a winning program and has that winning mindset.

Reaction Score
Steven Krajewski sounds like a great kid, thoughtful, studies and prepares well, takes everything in stride, team focused, but with high expectations for his own play. I just hope he's not too patient about getting the starting job and goes for it without worrying about being too perfect.
I watched his high school state championship game in a big time division in Georgia and he was in control, especially in a 2 minute drive to go ahead with less than a minute to go. His team lost because of 3 or 4 penalties on defense that lead to a no time left FG.
As for the interviewer, he asked good questions but talked about himself too much, used too much gratuitous swearing and did so little prep for the interview he didn't know UConn was D-1 in football. Yikes.

Reaction Score
As for the interviewer, he asked good questions but talked about himself too much, used too much gratuitous swearing and did so little prep for the interview he didn't know UConn was D-1 in football. Yikes.
Agree 100%, no attack on the OP but one can only hope The Stay Hated pod caster remains that way. Wish Steven Krajewski would have walked away early as I did, sophomoric foul language and absolutely nothing even semi professional. Pod casters are popping up like weeds and some have the same IQ.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom