QB Squad | The Boneyard

QB Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image.jpg

L>R: Tyler Davis, Will Rishell, Bryant Shirreffs, Tim Boyle, Brandon Bisack, Garrett Anderson

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Tyler Davis looks absolutely massive here. What has he been up to?!? I went to high school with Rishell. Just recently realized he was on the team. Didn't know him but his older sister was a good friend of mine. Happy to see RHAM represented!

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Tyler Davis looks absolutely massive here. What has he been up to?!? I went to high school with Rishell. Just recently realized he was on the team. Didn't know him but his older sister was a good friend of mine. Happy to see RHAM represented!

You're not kidding. NCSt wanted to convert Shirreffs to FB, and Davis makes him look like a kicker!

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Remember the ole aptitude test question asking "what's different about a particular series of objects"? Hmm.

Reaction Score
...... and a starting QB still not named. There's very little experience so I'm assuming a few things (1) they are all mediocre (2) not one stands out or separates themselves from the pack (3) BD is still indecisive as a coach.

Experience helps solve the first two assumptions.

Its the third assumption that got me worried. I hope that don't mean we continue to suffer delays of game when a play call needs to be made and the coaches don't know what to do.

Worse yet, we end up another year with QB shuffle

Reaction Score
. and a starting QB still not named. There's very little experience so I'm assuming a few things (1) they are all mediocre (2) not one stands out or separates themselves from the pack (3) BD is still indecisive as a coach.

From all the reading about camp - one has separated from the pack (and coach has been clear about that), a second is coming on strong and he will name a starting QB Sunday as he announced yesterday.

Reaction Score
Could be a camera allusion. Look at feet. If Shriffs and Tyler switched places maybe a different look.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
. and a starting QB still not named. There's very little experience so I'm assuming a few things (1) they are all mediocre (2) not one stands out or separates themselves from the pack (3) BD is still indecisive as a coach.

Its the third assumption that got me worried. I hope that don't mean we continue to suffer delays of game when a play call needs to be made and the coaches don't know what to do.

I am confident the staff knows who is starting. Seeing as they begin prep for the opening game (camp is not prep for the opener) on Sunday, I think we will hear it officially then.

Reaction Score

I have a feeling Diaco's mind has been made up for a couple weeks now. Needed to give GA a fair shot at the job, which I have no problem with. All signs point to Shirreffs, but I don't think there is any competitive advantage to making that knowledge public before you have to. Just my two cents.

Reaction Score

I have been the first to say HCBD has proven nothing to date. But to be worried that the current handling of the QB situation may be a sign of indecisiveness is, frankly, wholly irrational.

Reaction Score
Just saw Tyler Davis in Costco. He's even more enormous in person.

He is going to be a good one, liked the way he really was aggressive in the Spring game, no fear, saw a lot of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom