QB Competition Montage From Media Day | The Boneyard

QB Competition Montage From Media Day

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Very likable group....and they all seem pretty sharp. Understandably Sherriffs (since he is a senior) seems the most comfortable in front of the camera, but Washington has an air of confidence (not arrogance) that will be beneficial as a QB. They all come across well though.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Very likable group....and they all seem pretty sharp. Understandably Sherriffs (since he is a senior) seems the most comfortable in front of the camera, but Washington has an air of confidence (not arrogance) that will be beneficial as a QB. They all come across well though.

Yes -- I agree. All seem confident and willing to work together (which I guess is easy in July, but also not something to take for granted).

Washington won me over -- confident and charismatic. You can see his potential as a leader down the road.

Reaction Score
Yes -- I agree. All seem confident and willing to work together (which I guess is easy in July, but also not something to take for granted).

Washington won me over -- confident and charismatic. You can see his potential as a leader down the road.

Also sold on Washington. Well spoken, self-assured, no fluff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom