Putnam Dining Hall Gets A Makeover | The Boneyard

Putnam Dining Hall Gets A Makeover

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
woah. place looks great:

Putnam Renovation Updates
Putnam Dining renovations are currently taking place, with the opening planned for August. As construction continues, we will post photos of your new dining facility. Below are several architectural renderings of the new two story dining areas.

Putnam Renovation Updates | Dining Services

Reaction Score
woah. place looks great:

Putnam Renovation Updates
Putnam Dining renovations are currently taking place, with the opening planned for August. As construction continues, we will post photos of your new dining facility. Below are several architectural renderings of the new two story dining areas.

Putnam Renovation Updates | Dining Services

Damn, I really went to UConn in the wrong decade. All three cafeterias I used to go to have all been changed - Alumni/Ryan (closed), McMahon (expanded & renovated), Hilltop/Putnam (expanded renovated).

Still, Putnam was a fun place to work as I used the money to afford to have a car on campus my senior year. I hit the gym at 6 and then work at 7 and used to start off my day making one heck of an omelet. Then, as I was wide awake and almost no one else was, I would mess with the students in line. Sort of like this - Student: "I want eggs, bacon, and toast." Me: "OK, toast, eggs and bacon coming right up." Student: " No, I said freaking eggs, bacon and toast."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom