Purvis's FTs | The Boneyard

Purvis's FTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NC St promised us he'd bring us a ship... instead we get a civic with a salvage title.

H

huskymagic

Purvis is a Tease, a guy you think can be better but isn't. Kevin Ollie is in a dilemma because Omar deserves to start over him because Omar is composed, plays smart, passes well, has been efficient, and fits well with the team. Benching Purvis will signal the end of his career at UCONN, but necessary when you have Omar playing much better outs there.

Reaction Score
He aint transferring again.. benching him would be ok but i really dont think Omar is much better.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Purvis is a Tease, a guy you think can be better but isn't. Kevin Ollie is in a dilemma because Omar deserves to start over him because Omar is composed, plays smart, passes well, has been efficient, and fits well with the team. Benching Purvis will signal the end of his career at UCONN, but necessary when you have Omar playing much better outs there.

Not starting = end of his UConn career?

What.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I'm just as frustrated as the next guy, but I'm glad that those of you suggesting we bump him off the team are (hopefully) as far away from being on our coaching staff as possible.

Reaction Score
By who? Anyone who watched him play at NC State is not shocked.

By the McDonald's All American banter. The Ferrari in the garage. The our best player might not even be playing, last year. And yes take HCJC comments with a grain of salt.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I have no words.

As the microwave carousel for my halftime snack turned, I imagined a new rule and returned upstairs to see a place to float the idea:

A player who is 'just not that into' taking 2 free throws awarded on a shooting foul can instead elect for his team to receive credit for one point, with the ball then awarded to the other team. Would have been an easy net +1.

Those are my words.

Reaction Score
If you ever wondered how, throughout the last 10,000 years of civilization, otherwise reasonable people whoop themselves into a frenzy and lynch a person for not much reason at all, read and understand this thread. Good thing he didn't get hanged after missing those two free throws, as it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom