purvis was good and bad | The Boneyard

purvis was good and bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The team got out on the break mostly due to rodney. He also had that nice steal in a key moment. Rodney did what he does well tonight. That said, he was pretty much horrible in half court offense. He drives and drives, but he's just so bad at finishing and making decisions. Whatever i guess...you can't have it all.

Reaction Score
I want him driving. Not sure why you don't want him driving. The D collapses and that leaves shooters open. He also gets to the line. Granted, he needs to start hitting 3s.

Also that he was good and bad.

He was very very good tonight. The bad was just the 2 threes he took, middle of the 2nd half. I think he and Hamilton were tired because there was no whistle for a long stretch.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
He did well in the late going, made nice passes in a couple of fast breaks. Great energy and the steal was at an important time.

Reaction Score
I definitely want him driving. I want him driving and trying until he cant walk. I'm just surprised how much he still struggles playing half court offense. Anyways, i was very happy with his role pushing the ball. Definitely was a key to the win.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
He played great D tonight, and the times we got out on the break he ran it really well.

If we go on a run in the tournament, it'll be because our defense is so good, and as a result we'll get a good amount of fast break opportunities off of misses. Purvis is terrific in both areas.

Reaction Score
RP at least plays good d on the perimeter unlike some of our guards. He just isn't that great an offensive player.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I'm glad we are a pretty deep team at 10 with brimah back, think everyone chipped in at times, I love seeing 10 guys score in a game.

Reaction Score
Without trying to sound too creepy, it's safe to guess he has small hands. The ball comes loose from him so often.

I thought the exact same thing tonight. Could be part of the reason he has trouble finishing.

You know what they say. Short arms...small hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom