Purvis and Samuel getting more comfortable handling the ball | The Boneyard

Purvis and Samuel getting more comfortable handling the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
seems those two are feeling comfortable running the offense allowing boat to be like bazz and kemba and play off the ball and rest... I love omars confidence, he is playing so well and he seems to be able to catch and shoot at a pretty good rate... I love watching hamilton play the kids got so much game, just tighten up the handle and his FTs and he'll be unstoppable... Facey has so much bounce and is really good at rebounding, would love to see him get the ball more on the block... Brimah is slowly becoming the defensive player we thought, he is active working down low and calling for the ball, they're just having a hard time getting him the ball... Two things the team needs to work on, 1 is free throws and the other is pick and roll defense... we cant have anymore flat starts, we need to come out with energy

Reaction Score
seems those two are feeling comfortable running the offense allowing boat to be like bazz and kemba and play off the ball and rest... I love omars confidence, he is playing so well and he seems to be able to catch and shoot at a pretty good rate... I love watching hamilton play the kids got so much game, just tighten up the handle and his FTs and he'll be unstoppable... Facey has so much bounce and is really good at rebounding, would love to see him get the ball more on the block... Brimah is slowly becoming the defensive player we thought, he is active working down low and calling for the ball, they're just having a hard time getting him the ball... Two things the team needs to work on, 1 is free throws and the other is pick and roll defense... we cant have anymore flat starts, we need to come out with energy

They are going to have more flat starts, so get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC
Top Bottom