Pursuit Pays Off for Huskies (Andre Jackson) Hartford Courant Dom Amore | The Boneyard

Pursuit Pays Off for Huskies (Andre Jackson) Hartford Courant Dom Amore

Reaction Score
Good article, some keys to Hurley's recruiting, bring them to practice, get around the players while they're working, be willing to push the player with toughness. Quotes from Andre's mom, etc.

Would someone kindly post this , thank you.

Reaction Score
Good article, some keys to Hurley's recruiting, bring them to practice, get around the players while they're working, be willing to push the player with toughness. Quotes from Andre's mom, etc.

Would someone kindly post this , thank you.
Come on, I took you through how to post links step by step. This should be a group goal of the BY to teach you how to post links.

Reaction Score
Come on, I took you through how to post links step by step. This should be a group goal of the BY to teach you how to post links.
Dude, I know I know, I tried posting it, but the title of the article was different online then the paper, the date was different, I was trying to eat breakfast, the wind was howling, there was a terrible flood, nuns run bald through Vatican halls pregnant, pleading immaculate conception, and everybody's wrecked on Main Street, what can I say, I gave up, punted, gave it over to my higher power, said f it, and I threw it at the Boneyard wall, hoping for a compassionate soul to finish the job.

I'll try again next time.

Reaction Score
Dude, I know I know, I tried posting it, but the title of the article was different online then the paper, the date was different, I was trying to eat breakfast, the wind was howling, there was a terrible flood, nuns run bald through Vatican halls pregnant, pleading immaculate conception, and everybody's wrecked on Main Street, what can I say, I gave up, punted, gave it over to my higher power, said f it, and I threw it at the Boneyard wall, hoping for a compassionate soul to finish the job.

That's the best excuse I've ever read for not posting a link. Good luck with everything.

Reaction Score
Theres like three kids that if they had stayed and went to Amsterdam that team would have rolled NY Section 2 and beyond - but alas AA and CBA.

pj

Reaction Score

I find it hard to believe the nuns were bald.

GoDAWGS

"I Love Whaley"
Reaction Score

Youre excused for this response

Reaction Score
Man id love to now pull in Cliff this year and Javonte next year or even a reclassify to `20. I think DH can do it.

Reaction Score
Someone needs to go over to his house and show him in person. In 2019 there is no excuse for not knowing how to post a link. :)

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score

Unlike the others, I did not enjoy your excuse. I say this only because in my mind I thought you were heading into a Jake moment from Blues Brothers and when it didn't happen I was disappointed. Something like...

I tried posting it. Honest... I ran out of gas! I--I had a flat tire! I didn't have enough money for cab fare! My tux didn't come back from the cleaners! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not sure what that has to do with anything. Care to explain?

Guessing he read the article old school style and then couldn't find it online searching the title.

Might have to teach him how to google properly too.

Reaction Score
Guessing he read the article old school style and then couldn't find it online searching the title.

Might have to teach him how to google properly too.
Is that the issue? Here are all the UConn men's basketball articles. Updated every morning.

Reaction Score
Unlike the others, I did not enjoy your excuse. I say this only because in my mind I thought you were heading into a Jake moment from Blues Brothers and when it didn't happen I was disappointed. Something like...

I tried posting it. Honest... I ran out of gas! I--I had a flat tire! I didn't have enough money for cab fare! My tux didn't come back from the cleaners! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

I kinda started with Belushi and then morphed into early Springsteen a la lines from Lost in The Flood from Greetings From Asbury Park. I think @HooperScooper has me squared away now with his last post. Thank you to anyone who thought to lend a hand.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I kinda started with Belushi and then morphed into early Springsteen a la lines from Lost in The Flood from Greetings From Asbury Park. I think @HooperScooper has me squared away now with his last post. Thank you to anyone who thought to lend a hand.
O.K. so that post with my step by step directions should do it. Except you're going to need to do one other thing to be able to read those articles on-line and get the url (although you could just put the cursor over the title of the article and right click and then click on "Copy Link" to copy the url address).

I'm assuming you get the physical paper delivered to your house. You'll need your account number from the Courant. When you click on an article they're going to ask you for that and then fill in your home address and e-mail address to get access to all the articles on-line.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom