Purgatory: A Boneyard addiction | The Boneyard

Purgatory: A Boneyard addiction

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Well it’s December 23, and after yesterday’s great day of games and UConn’s dominating performance, we have the huge letdown of 5 days of ZERO WCBB games. I have become even more invested this year due to my travel and time in 2 locations, so while Christmas is never a bad thing, I will miss the games, the dialogue and perspective that occurs with each and every top game. Hopefully we can get some “off-game” analysis of the team, state of the Women’s game and insight from the various teams during this hiatus until Dec 28 when games resume. I know we won’t be getting any insight from ESPN so let’s fill that void!
Thanks to each and everyone of you (yes, even our fine Tennessee, Stanford, MSU, Baylor and SC brethren who post and comment on here as they make us all the more informed (and at times irritated!).
To each and all, THANK YOU, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, safe travel and P,EASE KEEP POSTING!
With much respect,
DefenseBB

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I have a few topics planned out for posting in the next 5 days :) , some to be posted here and others on the General board.

First installment coming later today.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I have a few topics planned out for posting in the next 5 days :) , some to be posted here and others on the General board.

God bless you. :D

Maybe an Azzi commit.;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Well it’s December 23, and after yesterday’s great day of games and UConn’s dominating performance, we have the huge letdown of 5 days of ZERO WCBB games. I have become even more invested this year due to my travel and time in 2 locations, so while Christmas is never a bad thing, I will miss the games, the dialogue and perspective that occurs with each and every top game. Hopefully we can get some “off-game” analysis of the team, state of the Women’s game and insight from the various teams during this hiatus until Dec 28 when games resume. I know we won’t be getting any insight from ESPN so let’s fill that void!
Thanks to each and everyone of you (yes, even our fine Tennessee, Stanford, MSU, Baylor and SC brethren who post and comment on here as they make us all the more informed (and at times irritated!).
To each and all, THANK YOU, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, safe travel and P,EASE KEEP POSTING!
With much respect,
DefenseBB
Happy Festivus!!!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Happy Festivus!!!
By the way, we didn’t get todo our Shtick where you predict an opposing team win, I feign complete indignation and am appalled and incredulous at such a prediction.
I mean we need to be more committed in 2020...;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
By the way, we didn’t get todo our Shtick where you predict an opposing team win, I feign complete indignation and am appalled and incredulous at such a prediction.
I did my part. It will be tougher though in Jan with 11 games. I'll try to remember to jump in the prediction thread, at least on the bigger games.

Reaction Score
I did my part. It will be tougher though in Jan with 11 games. I'll try to remember to jump in the prediction thread, at least on the bigger games.

You picked Oklahoma to win. You've done enough. :cool:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In case you didn’t see it, Azzi was in NYC over the weekend, practicing with Pheesa and Gigi Bryant under the tutelage of Alex Bazzell.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I have a topic to post, but I tend to procrastinate...... been meaning to post it since October..... of 2018.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
One of my son's used to wrestle in HS. About his Jr year we were messing around and he just lifted me up off the ground......Ok, I'm done. :eek:
Yeah but he wasn't a George Costanza!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
No problem @triaddukefan . We have been putting off wanting to read it! ;)

welp... you will have to wait a few more hours.... or a few more days
33.gif

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Just think how I feel when I have to record his predictions for the record, makes my blood boil seeing his disdain:eek::eek: for our lovely ladies. I just hope that he is always wrong and it lasts all they way to their 12th Championship.:cool::cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom