Ot: Published Uconn Schedule | The Boneyard

Ot: Published Uconn Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I like to have the UConn schedule on my phone and thought others may be interested so I went ahead and published a schedule for the Huskies.

I use iCal and iCloud for the Mac and iPhone, but I believe you can subscribe to it with any calendar application or website that uses CalDav (Google Calendar, Yahoo! Calendar, Outlook etc.)

This link should work. Select "subscribe" in your calendar application and enter:
webcal://dl.dropbox.com/u/10544087/UConn.ics

Alternatively, you can copy and paste that link above into your iPhone browser and it will set up the subscription for you on your iPhone calendar.

EDIT:
If the link doesn't work, you can just download the calendar file and import it ... you won't get any updates I make though. You can download the calendar file here

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Link sends to this list. Which of those topics should I click.

1. WebCal - Welcome to bulldog.tzo.org

News; The final version of webcal has been released - 3.04. Webcal is now an end of life product, and development has stopped. A complete rewrite of webcal with many ...
    bulldog.tzo.org/webcal

2. webcal design and development

Webcal Design. We custom build websites. Everything you need to launch your business, studio or community organisation on the Internet.
    www.web-cal.co.uk

3. SourceForge.net: WebCal - Project Web Hosting - Open Source ...

SourceForge presents the WebCal project. WebCal is an open source application. SourceForge provides the world's largest selection of Open Source Software. A tool to ...
    web-cal.sourceforge.net

4. Web Calendar Software - Contact Management Software

... view movies on how to operate web calendar software - Web Cal ...
    www.contactplus.com/Web-Calendar/Web-Calendar-Software.html

5. WebCalendar Manual: - UT Mathematics

webcal: web-based calendaring and scheduling system ... What is WebCalendar? » WebCalendar is a web-based c

Reaction Score
For iphones shouldn't you be able to download the .csv file they offer on uconnhuskies.com to your Ootlook and then just sync the calendar with your phone?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
There's an app called Connecticut hoops that works well

Reaction Score
Edited my original post.
on yahoo, some events come up twice. like UNC Asheville shows on 11/24, then on 11/25 it shows as "UNC Asheville 11/24/11" same thing with the Harvard game,

but other then that, it's great, thanks.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
on yahoo, some events come up twice. like UNC Asheville shows on 11/24, then on 11/25 it shows as "UNC Asheville 11/24/11" same thing with the Harvard game,

but other then that, it's great, thanks.

Thanks for the feedback ... I fixed those two and it should be updated on your calendar now. Let me know if you see any others (happened because iCal likes to default the dates)

Reaction Score
Thanks for the feedback ... I fixed those two and it should be updated on your calendar now. Let me know if you see any others (happened because iCal likes to default the dates)
Maine also.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
that link not working at all for me, after your last change.

Still works for me on multiple machines ... are you sure it's not working?

Reaction Score
Thanks! It's working for me. I just imported into google calendar and google synced to my iphone.

Reaction Score
Still works for me on multiple machines ... are you sure it's not working?
after copy and pasting the info above, i am getting the following error message from yahoo, also on two different machines. not sure why it worked at first, and not after your updates: "The address you entered could not be found. Please try again or ask the calendar owner to send you a valid iCal address."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom