Providence in the per-40 stats now | The Boneyard

Providence in the per-40 stats now

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
The spreadsheet is here.

Aargh! Still not enough consistency in the lineup to consider comparing rates of production -- or hoping for consistent play as a team.

The most frustrating thing for me as I watch the games is that the players take turns between standing around and moving without the ball. I empathize, since my tennis game is based around attacking the net and yet I sometimes inexplicably fall into standing around watching the flight of my shots. Nonetheless, I wish the ladies could somehow manage find the groove that prior teams have been able to inhabit with good regularity.

Hope they get a chance to practice with a stable lineup soon!

Reaction Score
so Gabriel leads the team in overall shooting percentage and in scoring per 40, edging out Paige.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
The spreadsheet is here.

Aargh! Still not enough consistency in the lineup to consider comparing rates of production -- or hoping for consistent play as a team.

The most frustrating thing for me as I watch the games is that the players take turns between standing around and moving without the ball. I empathize, since my tennis game is based around attacking the net and yet I sometimes inexplicably fall into standing around watching the flight of my shots. Nonetheless, I wish the ladies could somehow manage find the groove that prior teams have been able to inhabit with good regularity.

Hope they get a chance to practice with a stable lineup soon!
Unfortunately I think that they miss/need the Mighty Paige. I have noticed that she is still very vocal at the end of the timeouts and the guys listen to her. Hopefully soon she will be talking to the four guys going back onto the court with her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom