Proud Poppa And The 3 Ball | The Boneyard

Proud Poppa And The 3 Ball

Reaction Score
Darko sees the lighto in his daughter's potential. I have seen several Louisville games this year and in watching ms. Van Lith, i don't see as much difference between her and Nika as one might think. Number 2 in her class, Van Lith makes a bunch of freshman mistakes herself. I like our gal just as much as Louisville likes theirs. They both will be good as they get more experience.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Darko has admitted that Nika can be stubborn to her detriment. She just needs to give that up. I'm happy about Nika's progress. Keep in mind that she missed some games and has played only 7 games.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Darko sees the lighto in his daughter's potential. I have seen several Louisville games this year and in watching ms. Van Lith, i don't see as much difference between her and Nika as one might think. Number 2 in her class, Van Lith makes a bunch of freshman mistakes herself. I like our gal just as much as Louisville likes theirs. They both will be good as they get more experience.
I watch a fair amount of the Louisville and Powder Blue Carolinas' game and VanLith is pretty challenged on defense, as in they just blow by her. I like her, but you are right about freshman limitations.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom