ProspectsNation 2021 Elite 25 | The Boneyard

ProspectsNation 2021 Elite 25

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Thanks for this--been waiting for an update from them.

Top three are the same top three at ESPN: Fudd, DeBerry, and Miles. Not surprisingly, UConn is seriously interested in all three.

CharliebbBall will be happy to see Dominique Darius and Destiny Adams close to the top-10.

Other UConn players of interest, Taylor Bigby and Caroline Ducharme, are 15th and 22nd respectively.

Jillian Hollinshead is conspicuously absent, but I think that will change.

Reaction Score
Thanks for this--been waiting for an update from them.

Top three are the same top three at ESPN: Fudd, DeBerry, and Miles. Not surprisingly, UConn is seriously interested in all three.

CharliebbBall will be happy to see Dominique Darius and Destiny Adams close to the top-10.

Other UConn players of interest, Taylor Bigby and Caroline Ducharme, are 15th and 22nd respectively.

Jillian Hollinshead is conspicuously absent, but I think that will change.

Yes indeed............... nice to see three Jersey girls in this top 25..........poor Dominique always plays Robin to Miles' Batman but believe me she can play and Destiny Adams hasn't even begun to reach her ultimate potential.............I do hope that UConn keeps an eye on all three...........I can tell you that Adams already has some offers...... Ducharme seems to have recovered well from her knee injury and she is clearly a UConn fan as is Ms DeBerry who's already on everybody's radar

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I'm a big Miles fan. If the unthinkable happens and UConn doesn't get the services of Paige Bueckers, Miles would be a must-have.

Hollingshead and DeBerry have all kinds of upside.

Ducharme is intriguing, but yet to see her play.

Still like Saylor Poffenbarger too.

Reaction Score
I'm a big Miles fan. If the unthinkable happens and UConn doesn't get the services of Paige Bueckers, Miles would be a must-have.

do you like her game or just saying her name?............;)

Reaction Score

UConn better get a point guard from '20 class.........if they're waiting for Miles because they didn't get PB they're in trouble

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Big Miles fan also already making plans to go see her play this fall. Rivers down south is also growing on me. Could have gone with Ducharme or Poffenbarger but the West coast (Demetre & Marshall) is roaring and standing just a few inches taller.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
KLS needs to talk to Demetre! I love her videos.

I agree about Poffenbarger being a target.

I’ll predict that Fudd will win at least 1 NCAA championship, regardless of where she goes. At UConn, she should be good for at least 2 and possibly a Stewie.

Reaction Score
Big Miles fan also already making plans to go see her play this fall. Rivers down south is also growing on me. Could have gone with Ducharme or Poffenbarger but the West coast (Demetre & Marshall) is roaring and standing just a few inches taller.

I'm not sure where you live but my Saddle River day friends say they most likely will be playing Blair in January in Saddle River NJ...........that game will be an absolute war with Sidor (Michigan), Patrick(Duke) transfer Sydnei Caldwell (Arizona State) and more...........

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. Over a Saturday morning cup of coffee, I can tell you that Irish personnel have seen and/or know of:
- Forward Amari Deberry (probably saw her with Philly Belles and attended recent HS open gym);
- Guard Taylor Bigby (saw her in a tournament out west); and,
- PG Ari Wiggins (who attends the same school, Heritage Christian, as Katlyn Gilbert and has come up to ND a few times, both with Gilbert and solo). If Jordan Nixon works out also a somewhat smaller PG) someone like Wiggins could be on the radar.

And, oh yes, that Fudd person looks familiar. ;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We must have Azzi or we are doomed! Doomed I tell you. Just thought I'd get that out of the way up front. ;)

It was reported on RebKell’s that Fudd is a ND lean, not sure if it’s true or not, but if Uconn can land DeBerry I think Uconn would still have the advantage over the Irish. I’m really intrigued by Rayah Marshall, I’ve seen her listed at both guard spots and both forward spots. Im not sure the women’s game has ever had a 6’3 point guard, other then when Tennessee had to use Parker at the point, I think she could develop her guard skills under Geno and Co.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
2021 Wish list.
PG: Azzi Fudd 5'11"
SG: Brooke Demetre 6'2"
SF: Rayah Marshall 6'3"
PF: Jillian Hollingshead 6'4"
C: Amari DeBerry 6'4"
How about some comparison shopping, Coco? Who would you rather have, Fudd or Bueckers? Marshall or Jones? DeBerry or Boston? Hollingshead or Brink? Also, should UConn succeed in getting Van Lith next year, does that hurt the team's chances to land Fudd? If so, would Geno deliberately not pursue Van Lith in order to make UConn a more attractive landing spot for a transcendent talent such as Fudd? Inquiring minds (mine, too) want to know. :)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
How about some comparison shopping, Coco? Who would you rather have, Fudd or Bueckers? Marshall or Jones? DeBerry or Boston? Hollingshead or Brink? Also, should UConn succeed in getting Van Lith next year, does that hurt the team's chances to land Fudd? If so, would Geno deliberately not pursue Van Lith in order to make UConn a more attractive landing spot for a transcendent talent such as Fudd? Inquiring minds (mine, too) want to know. :)
Fudd Because she is a year younger and just as good.
Jones because she is more versatile and UCONN ready today. Marshall has two full years to catch up though.
Boston because UCONN needs her today & can't wait two years.
Hollingshead because I'm seeing greater range and more athleticism.
No, don't think VanLith, Bueckers, being on a roster will not have any impact (positive or negative) on Fudd. Fudd is an Alpha who knows how good she is.
No, VanLith has a UCONN offer, the only thing that will change that is if the staff get a strong indication that she is headed elsewhere.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Fudd Because she is a year younger and just as good.
Jones because she is more versatile and UCONN ready today. Marshall has two full years to catch up though.
Boston because UCONN needs her today & can't wait two years.
Hollingshead because I'm seeing greater range and more athleticism.
No, don't think VanLith, Bueckers, being on a roster will not have any impact (positive or negative) on Fudd. Fudd is an Alpha who knows how good she is.
No, VanLith has a UCONN offer, the only thing that will change that is if the staff get a strong indication that she is headed elsewhere.
Thanks. You da man.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom