Props to the Hartford crowd | The Boneyard

Props to the Hartford crowd

Reaction Score
Booing dance teams, heckling refs, imploring people to stand whenever they went on a 4-0 run. These last couple nights are two of the rowdiest crowds I've been apart of.

They were ready to explode and were really into it. It could have had a great game.

And it was ruined. Right from the start when they missed a clear travel on Cincinnati that a 10 yr old kid in front of me saw and yelled TRAVEL you just knew it was going to be 3 blind mice out there.

Reaction Score
At the UConn USF game they allowed a kid in a UCLA Lonzo Ball jersey do it instead of some UConn teen
Kid was from Glastonbury rooting for a UCLA freshman instead of wearing a Shabazz or Kemba jersey.
Kids today.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
At the UConn USF game they allowed a kid in a UCLA Lonzo Ball jersey do it instead of some UConn teen
Kid was from Glastonbury rooting for a UCLA freshman instead of wearing a Shabazz or Kemba jersey.
Kids today.
That kid was a scumbag

Reaction Score
The St. Patricks Day parade this morning may have helped. We had a good time though :) The Cincy guy taking the shots was barking at the crowd so we barked back haha. It was pretty great when the mascot was carrying him around. We could have been so much more into it if there wasn't a whistle every 30 seconds. I've never been to a basketball game that took 2.5 hours to finish before. So frustrating.. BOTH WAYS! Especially for two former Big East teams where the conference was known for physical play and bumps and bruises.

Reaction Score
Went to every UConn game this tournament and each atmosphere was fun and got better every night. If we are stuck in this miserable conference I hope they hold the tournament in Hartford regularly ... but with different refs. Crowd was rowdy and energetic, it was a lot of fun as a UConn fan!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
The crowd was awesome, the team played hard, Ollie did a great job, only Karl Hess and his CYO crew stopped us.
No offense to CYO referees intended.

The game was "rigged". Not fixed, I don't believe that stuff, but I know malpractice and incompetence when I see it

Reaction Score
The crowd was great
The only exception way too many drunks from the St Patricks Day Parade. The ones around me in section 213 had little to no idea about basketball. Pretty much swore and yelled you suck the entire game.
Added nothing positive to the atmosphere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom