Props to OK State | The Boneyard

Props to OK State

Reaction Score
they played hard and made a bunch of shots. boone had his way with karaban and asberry can really shoot it. i like boynton as a coach, too.

Reaction Score
Multiple times I've seen the other team go at Karaban. It's worked on occasion, but never enough to make an adjustment. OK State made us adjust. We doubled. Didn’t work really well. Surprised we didn't try two bigs. I'm sure Sampson would of gotten a bunch of minutes if he were available

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
My OK State buddy is giving props to me, his wallet is a bit fuller on my recommendation ;)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Multiple times I've seen the other team go at Karaban. It's worked on occasion, but never enough to make an adjustment. OK State made us adjust. We doubled. Didn’t work really well. Surprised we didn't try two bigs. I'm sure Sampson would of gotten a bunch of minutes if he were available

I just have a hard time seeing Sampson getting on the floor for UConn this season.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I just have a hard time seeing Sampson getting on the floor for UConn this season.
IDK.

He is an asset. Who can definitely affect matchups.

He will likely get garbage time off the bench to shake off some rust, and slowly carve out 5 to 9 mpg over a few weeks.

I try to never assume too much. Coach Hurley gets to watch every minute of every practice. And he will be looking for reasons to integrate him into the rotation.

Reaction Score
Thinking 6 - 10 minutes and that will vary based on matchups.

Don’t forget that before the season started Hurley was saying Hawkins and Johnson were the best players in practice at the start of the season.

Reaction Score
I agree. Well since there is nobody named Sampson on the team.

I'm on a crusade this season that people start calling him by his correct name.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
IDK.

He is an asset. Who can definitely affect matchups.

He will likely get garbage time off the bench to shake off some rust, and slowly carve out 5 to 9 mpg over a few weeks.

I try to never assume too much. Coach Hurley gets to watch every minute of every practice. And he will be looking for reasons to integrate him into the rotation.

I'm with @HooperScooper on this one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom