Program is close to becoming a.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
National joke. This is easily becoming the worst season in UConn history in terms of horrifically embarrassing loses. How many times do we have to be destroyed on national TV for heads to roll! There will be another mass exodus of players at years end and next year is shaping up to be the 3rd consecutive worst season.

National joke. This is easily becoming the worst season in UConn history in terms of horrifically embarrassing loses. How many times do we have to be destroyed on national TV for heads to roll! There will be another mass exodus of players at years end and next year is shaping up to be the 3rd consecutive worst season.
Close to?

CLOSE TOO???

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Eh. If they hire a good coach and play well next year, we’ll be well respected again. People have insanely short memories in college basketball.
Absolutely. You need x’s And o’s and shooters, and motivate hustle on defense, and they can be AAC-competitive immediately. Example? Houston this year.

Also would have to,talk to Donyell
I don't want anyone connected to the program. This in-house BS needs to stop. There isn't another program in America that does it to the magnitude we have in the past 6 years.

Even if we are a bottom 50 team this year nationally, we are still a top 15 job. Plenty of high caliber coaches will want it, and they will hire a dynamite coach. We know what to look for, and we can be selective in the process, not strong armed.

I think Dan Hurley would be an EXCELLENT hire

New schemes will help. Plus I have no idea what they work on in practice.
The handshakes look nifty. They are intricate and clearly take time to develop.

The tone for this season was set during that blowout to Arkansas. Players laughing and padding their stats while getting pummeled on national TV. That game should have been nothing but walkons with 10 minutes left followed by a scathing press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.