Prognosticators Tournament Game 8 (Stanford) Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 8 (Stanford) Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to both @Zinethar and @Tonyc for being only 2 points off of the exact score, each will receive eight points for their efforts. While the following prognosticators had the MOV @Skeets, @Husky fanatic,@Nyskier, @HuskyinWRNY, @jabstep, @Bball244, @MooseJaw, and @The deacon, they have each earned four points. Then there are the following point earners for being only a point off of the MOV and they are @Conndog, @mmt, @Bald Huskie, @oldude, @Brown Eyed, @PAHuskeyFan, @Olimpia Mi, @Zarathustra, @bantamlaker, @dr. uconn, @VaConnFan11, and @Bigboote, and each will receive two points. Attached is the current tournament standings.

The following were first time point earners, conndog, mmt, oldude, Zinethar, Zarathustra, Nyskier, Tonyc, The deacon, and dr. uconn. While there were the following non-qualifiers that would have earned points and they are @Next 12, @mrmojack, @Runnerjen and @ctfjr. The Prognosticators Tournament Game 9 Predictions has already been posted.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Tournament Standings as of 4-1-22.pdf
    106 KB · Views: 147
Reaction Score
Congratulations to both @Zinethar and @Tonyc for being only 2 points off of the exact score, each will receive eight points for their efforts. While the following prognosticators had the MOV @Skeets, @Husky fanatic,@Nyskier, @HuskyinWRNY, @jabstep, @Bball244, @MooseJaw, and @The deacon, they have each earned four points. Then there are the following point earners for being only a point off of the MOV and they are @Conndog, @mmt, @Bald Husky, @oldude, @Brown Eyed, @PAHuskeyFan, @Olimpia Mi, @Zarathustra, @bantamlaker, @dr. uconn, @VaConnFan11, and @Bigboote, and each will receive two points. Attached is the current tournament standings.

The following were first time point earners, conndog, mmt, oldude, Zinethar, Zarathustra, Nyskier, Tonyc, The deacon, and dr. uconn. While there were the following non-qualifiers that would have earned points and they are @Next 12, @mrmojack, @Runnerjen and @ctfjr. The Prognosticators Tournament Game 9 Predictions has already been posted.
MSGRET, if someone just put MOV with the winner team specified but without the scores for both teams, is that a VALID entry? I saw someone a while back entered something like UCONN 5:3, or UCONN 3:2 are those VALID? If my entry for this game was valid, I should get correct MOV reward points. Please clarify. THANKS!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Did I get point for exact MOV 5 ?
No, I've attached the scoring criteria for your viewing.
MSGRET, if someone just put MOV with the winner team specified but without the scores for both teams, is that a VALID entry? I saw someone a while back entered something like UCONN 5:3, or UCONN 3:2 are those VALID? If my entry for this game was valid, I should get correct MOV reward points. Please clarify. THANKS!
You must predict the score, not the MOV. You do get awarded points if within the score prediction you have the correct MOV.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System - Tournament Edition.pdf
    114 KB · Views: 136
Reaction Score
No, I've attached the scoring criteria for your viewing.

You must predict the score, not the MOV. You do get awarded points if within the score prediction you have the correct MOV.
Thanks, MSGRET !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom