Prognosticators Tournament Game 1 (Georgetown) Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 1 (Georgetown) Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @EasyEd for being 3 points off of the exact score, they shall receive six points for their effort. While @HuskyinWRNY, @PAHuskeyFan, @Nolefan, @Glenn, @SLY63, @bantamlaker, and @Husky fanatic were all 1 point off of the MOV, they will a receive two points. The Tournament standings is attached and the next Prognosticators Tournament Predictions will be posted after the Marquette vs DePaul game is completed.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Tournament Standings as of 3-5-22.pdf
    101.4 KB · Views: 106

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @EasyEd for being 3 points off of the exact score, they shall receive six points for their effort. While @HuskyinWRNY, @PAHuskeyFan, @Nolefan, @Glenn, @SLY63, @bantamlaker, and @Husky fanatic were all 1 point off of the MOV, they will a receive two points. The Tournament standings is attached and the next Prognosticators Tournament Predictions will be posted after the Marquette vs DePaul game is completed.
I didn't post here on your thread, I should have. I posted on Nan’s non-winner’s prognostication board for laughs. I posted: UConn 86 - Gt 38. I was off two points for UConn and nailed the exact score for GT. :(

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I didn't post here on your thread, I should have. I posted on Nan’s non-winner’s prognostication board for laughs. I posted: UConn 86 - Gt 38. I was off two points for UConn and nailed the exact score for GT. :(
Didn't you see your name on the list because If you had posted you would have earned 8 points and be in first place.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It was brought to my attention that I had missed a player that was one off of the MOV. I wish to thank @cabbie191 and to also apologize for leaving them off of the list. The new standings have been corrected and is attached.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Tournament Standings as of 3-5-22.pdf
    101.8 KB · Views: 124

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Didn't you see your name on the list because If you had posted you would have earned 8 points and be in first place.
:( I blew it Serg.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom