Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Edition Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Edition Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
No one won game 6 because no one chose tOSU to win. I want to congratulate @CTinLA, @Brown Eyed, @oldude and @Cornell Lt for being this years Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Winners with 15 points each. This is the final Prognosticator's Predictions of the year. Also a call out to @Brown Eyed for winning the Regular season standings with 36 points. See you all next season if the Lord is willing. Attached is the final standings.

Attachments

• Final Prognosticators Tournament Standings.pdf
    105.9 KB · Views: 88
Reaction Score
No one won game 6 because no one chose tOSU to win. I want to congratulate @CTinLA, @Brown Eyed, @oldude and @Cornell Lt for being this years Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Winners with 15 points each. This is the final Prognosticator's Predictions of the year. Also a call out to @Brown Eyed for winning the Regular season standings with 36 points. See you all next season if the Lord is willing. Attached is the final standings.
Thanks for all you did with the prognosticator stuff over the season.

Reaction Score
Thanks for doing this during the season @MSGRET ..... IF I get to Vegas, I'll reach out to you by PM on the BY.

Reaction Score
Thank you for doing this. It adds an extra bit of fun to the games. Appreciate your work!

Reaction Score
Many thanks, I enjoyed the process.... my results... NOT SO MUCH.
Looking forward to next season and the start of another string of records for the HUSKIES! Z

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom