Prognosticator's Predictions Game 7 @Texas | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 7 @Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well the young ladies have had some rest and hopefully will have a few more players able to play this Sunday at Texas. Texas currently ranked #10 one ahead of UConn has a Massey rating of #4, 3 ahead of UConn. They currently have a Massey Strength of Schedule (SoS) of 141 vs UConn's SoS of 2, the highest rated team that they have played is Arizona St at #74 vs UConn's is NC State at #3. Their lowest rated team is UT-Arlington at #240 vs UConn's lowest rated team Dayton at #160. Texas has more bigs than most teams and spreads the playing time with the most minutes of any player just shy of 27 minutes and 10 of the 12 players that have played this season are averaging double digits in playing time.

UConn will have to stay out of foul and get the most out of the Freshman to be able to pull this out. Everyone will have to get their act together and be a more cohesive team both in offense and defense to win this one on the road. Without knowing if Caroline is able to play makes it harder to see UConn winning, but considering who Texas has played so far this year it is also hard to gauge their play against a team like UConn.

All predictions and any changes must be submited by 2:45 P.M. Eastern, any submitted after the cut-off will not be accepted. The winner must be named, i.e. UConn/Huskies or Texas/Longhorns. No predictions like "85-55 the good guys", will be accepted if there isn't a winner stated. If prior to closing you wish to change your prediction you must submit a new prediction by stating that you wish to change your previous prediction and provide the post number of the original post. If the request for change is submitted prior to the closing of accepted predictions you will receive a "like" letting you know that it was accepted and changed. If someone believes that they have been missed, or someone notices that another fellow Prognosticator has been by the gamekeeper, then it must be brought to the gamekeeper's attention within 24 hours of the posting of the winner(s) game thread. I see a close game either way, but I can't go against the Huskies. UConn 77 - Texas 72.

Attached is a copy of the Prognosticator's Predictions Rule and Scoring System criteria, please read it so that you are familiar with the game rules. Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there and have some fun.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 98

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I rarely prognosticate...

-Texas has a good coach, who has beaten UConn
before
-Texas averages 92 pints a game
I don't think we're ready to win this one; not yet
Texas: 89
UConn: 71

Reaction Score
Somethings off. Going to take a while, but I am confident they can get there.

Not Sunday though.

Texas 79 - UConn 70

Reaction Score
Hope I’m wrong and wish I was more confident in this teams approach:

Texas 81
UConn 72

Reaction Score
Geno gets them refocused on their break. One of their better offensive outings, yields a convincing win
UConn 84 Texas 71

Reaction Score
Everything is bigger in Texas, including the mountain UConn won’t be able to overcome.

Texas 72
UConn 59

Reaction Score
I can't go against my Huskies!
I think that this week with practice gives our great coaching staff the time to figure out a scheme to play TX!
UCONN 76
TX 74
Paige wins it with a full court drive to the basket with seconds left!
But don't bet the farm just yet!

Reaction Score
I have a bad feeling about this game, but I don’t want to go against my Huskies. I’ll be at the game!!

UConn. 76
Texas. 72

Reaction Score
74-70 Texas. Because it's time to remodel the offensive scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom