Prognosticator's Predictions Game 6 Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 6 Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @Huskiefan23, @vaeman, and @Skittles405 for being on 2 points off of the exact score, for their efforts they will each receive seven points. While the following had the MOV, @heavyhusky, @Argonaut and @Bball244, they earned five points each. @Amashutcha was only 3 points off the exact score and receives four points. Then these prognosticator's were only a point off of the MOV, @The CDR-Ret, @huskeynut, @Olimpia Mi, @EricLA, @Zarathustra, @JAMBall, @dr. uconn and @Huskyfan63 and they will receive three points each. Last but not least is @oldude for being only 4 points off of the exact score and they will receive a point. Attached is the current standings and the Prognosticator's Predictions thread for the Notre Dame game is already posted.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 12-2-22.pdf
    118.6 KB · Views: 129

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
There has been a correction in the current standings as it was brought to my attention by @HuskyinWRNY that I missed their prognostication on the game. They had predicted a score of 98 - 57 UConn which is 4 points off the correct score and they will receive a point for their effort. The error was reported within the 24 hour time frame so the attached standings is amended to show the change. Sorry for leaving you of HuskyinWRNY and thanks for catching it.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 12-2-22.pdf
    118.9 KB · Views: 93
Reaction Score
There has been a correction in the current standings as it was brought to my attention by @HuskyinWRNY that I missed their prognostication on the game. They had predicted a score of 98 - 57 UConn which is 4 points off the correct score and they will receive a point for their effort. The error was reported within the 24 hour time frame so the attached standings is amended to show the change. Sorry for leaving you of HuskyinWRNY and thanks for catching it.
No worries thanks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom