Prognosticator's Predictions Game 6 vs Kansas Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 6 vs Kansas Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @dabears17 for being only 2 points off of the exact score, for their effort they will receive seven points. Next is @oldude, @boscolino, @pk1234, and @Olimpia Mi for having the MOV, they each have earned five points. Being only 3 points off of the exact score @Skittles405 has earned four points. Then the following were 1 off of the MOV, @YKCornelius, @bantamlaker, @jandab, @heavyhusky and @broooce and have received three point each. Bringing up the last of the scoring is @Topsail who was 4 points off of the exact score and will receive a point. With @boscolino earning 5 pts, they have jumped into 1st place, overtaking @EasyEd. Attached is the current standings and the next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted Thursday Nov 30th.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 11-25-23.pdf
    107.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @dabears17 for being only 2 points off of the exact score, for their effort they will receive seven points. Next is @oldude, @boscolino, @pk1234, and @Olimpia Mi for having the MOV, they each have earned five points. Being only 3 points off of the exact score @Skittles405 has earned four points. Then the following were 1 off of the MOV, @YKCornelius, @bantamlaker, @jandab, @heavyhusky and @broooce and have received three point each. Bringing up the last of the scoring is @Topsail who was 4 points off of the exact score and will receive a point. With @boscolino earning 5 pts, they have jumped into 1st place, overtaking @EasyEd. Attached is the current standings and the next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted Thursday Nov 30th.
At least it'd get me on the board for the first time this season... I was only a point off the MOV, too, with my 74-67 prediction. Thanks, MSGRET, as always, for the time you spend doing this!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
There has been a correction to the Prognosticator's Predictions game 6 winners. I inadvertently left off @The deacon for being a point off of the MOV. The deacon has been added to the corrected version. Sorry about that The deacon, attached is the corrected copy.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 11-25-23.pdf
    106.9 KB · Views: 82

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky