Prognosticator's Predictions Game #5 vs UCLA Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game #5 vs UCLA Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to both @boscolino and @Frodo for being 2 points off of the exact score, for their efforts they both will receive seven points. While @Cornell Lt who actually did a change of score prior to the closing was 3 points off of the exact score and will receive four points. Two BY'ers, @donalddoowop and @tomcat were a point off of the MOV and they will each receive three points. Last but not least is @HuskyinWRNY who was 4 points off of the exact score and will receive a point for their effort. Attached is the current standings and the game 6 Prognosticator's Predictions is already posted.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 11-24-23.pdf
    100.8 KB · Views: 83
Reaction Score
Congratulations to both @boscolino and @Frodo for being 2 points off of the exact score, for their efforts they both will receive seven points. While @Cornell Lt who actually did a change of score prior to the closing was 3 points off of the exact score and will receive four points. Two BY'ers, @donalddoowop and @tomcat were a point off of the MOV and they will each receive three points. Last but not least is @HuskyinWRNY who was 4 points off of the exact score and will receive a point for their effort. Attached is the current standings and the game 6 Prognosticator's Predictions is already posted.
I believe I was one point off MOV

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I believe I was one point off MOV
You were actually 2 pts off the MOV, your prediction was 71-62 UCLA which is 9 points.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky
Top Bottom