Prognosticator's Predictions Game 31 Winners Correction | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 31 Winners Correction

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I wish to thank my second pair of eyes, @YKCornelius, for the second time this season they have caught some mistakes in the tally sheet. First one was @Urshurak who correctly predicted the MOV, the tally sheet had the incorrect score and was adjusted. With the adjustment they ended up winning yesterday's contest with earning five points. The other was a mistake was on my part by missing the @Valleyfan prediction #60 of 64 - 51 which is 4 points off of the exact score. I have made the adjustments and attached is the updated Game 31 standings. I will also post the final Prognosticator's Predictions Regular Season Standings in another posting for everyone.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 2-27-23.pdf
    136.1 KB · Views: 96

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Attached is the Final Prognosticator's Predictions Regular Season Standings. Congratulations goes out to @Brown Eyed for winning this years regular season, and good luck to everyone that participates in the Tournament edition, which is open to everyone this year.

Attachments

• Final Prognosticator's Predictions Regular Season Standings.pdf
    134.7 KB · Views: 106
Reaction Score
Pretty awesome. Thanks again for putting all of this together and keeping track of everything. Salute to you and everyone that pitched in to help.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom