Prognosticator's Predictions Game 28 Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 28 Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @Ex Nutmegger, @HopJim, @Kaizen, @RoadMaster and @The deacon for correctly predicting the MOV, they will each receive five points. While @MSGRET, @Conndog, @Olimpia Mi, @Jokerman619, @maple, @darkstar1, @vaeman, @huskeynut, @Florida Fan, @FormerCTrez and @YKCornelius for being only a point off of the MOV, each of them will receive three points for their efforts. An additional congratulations to @RoadMaster, @Jokerman619, @maple, @Florida Fan, @FormerCTrez and @YKCornelius for being first time point earners. Attached is the current Regular Season standings. The next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted shortly.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 2-18-23.pdf
    135.4 KB · Views: 95
Reaction Score
Geez, I wish this was hand grenades because I was real close, but no cigar. "Light" shame on all the loyal BY fans who predicted a Villanova win. :) Let this be a lesson to those prognosticators.

Reaction Score
Well, thank you @MSGRET. I am happy about earning MOV points, but ecstatic about the Huskies’ win. Due to work, I saw a small segment of Q2, but shouted at the TV nonetheless over here in SoCal.
Praying for the team to remain injury free!!

YKCornelius

Yukon to my friends
Reaction Score
As a new player, I am tickled to be on the scoreboard! Methinks in order to get to the podium, I almost have to nail every score or MOV for the last three regular season games as well as through the tournaments. A glorious challenge that gives new meaning to "The Pursuit of Perfection"! Haha!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
As a new player, I am tickled to be on the scoreboard! Methinks in order to get to the podium, I almost have to nail every score or MOV for the last three regular season games as well as through the tournaments. A glorious challenge that gives new meaning to "The Pursuit of Perfection"! Haha!
There is a separate tournament edition, so unless you get the correct score over the next three games there is no chance in haddy's that you can win. Last year only people that scored in the Regular Season portion were moved to the Tournament edition, it depends on how many qualifier's there are and on the tightness of schedules. In the Big East Tournament they play three days in a row with less than a 24 hour turnaround, so it's kind of hectic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom