Prognosticator's Predictions Game 22 @Villanova Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 22 @Villanova Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations goes out to @bantamlaker for being only a point off of the exact score and will receive eight points for their effort. While @HopJim was only 2 points off of the exact score and receives seven points and with those points they leapfrog @The CDR-Ret into first place. The the following had the MOV, @HuskyinWRNY, @heavyhusky and @brooce, earning five point for the efforts. While @Monte and @mrmojack were 3 points off of the exact score and each will receive four points. Next is @Valleyfan, @Urshurak, @Javafan and @VaConnFan11 who were a point off of the MOV and each has earned three points. Last but not least is @HuskyPhan who earned a point for being 4 points off of the exact score. An additional congrats to @Valleyfan for earning their first points this season. Attached is the current standings and the next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted sometime tomorrow, late afternoon or early evening.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 1-31-24.pdf
    125.9 KB · Views: 93

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
There has been a correction to the standings. I inadvertently gave @broooce 21 total points while it should have been 18 total points. This error has been corrected and the corrected standings is attached.

Attachments

125.9 KB · Views: 92
Reaction Score
I get UConn Prognosticator Prediction points the old-fashioned way - I EARN it (with apologies to John Houseman and Smith-Barney).

Thanks for doing this - I know it's a lot of hard work for you but it's greatly appreciated by me and all of us on this board!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It has been brought to my attention that I inadvertently missed @Zarathustra's prediction of 83-58 which is 4 points off of the exact score, the error has been corrected and attached is the corrected standings. I wish to thank my back-up @YKCornelius for catching the error, they have been very helpful this season, must be the new computer glasses, NOT, it's called getting old.

Attachments

125.9 KB · Views: 66

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds