Prognosticator's Predictions Game 21 Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 21 Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Tonight's game had the season high so far of Prognosticator's and had a total of 21 winners with 8 of them making the board for the first time this season. Congratulations to both @cferraro04 and @Tonyc for being only 2 points off of the exact score, they will each receive seven points. While @Javafan had the MOV and will receive five points. The the following 8 were 3 points off of the exact score and will each receive four points, @Huskiefan23, @EasyEd, @Topsail, @vaeman, @Zarathustra, @MooseJaw, @huskeynut and @Boxerpups4me. Then the following 7 were 1 pt off of the MOV, @sun, @HuskyPhan, @Ex Nutmegger, @Magy Cannon, @Bald Huskie, @WiseOne and @jabstep, they will each receive three points. Finally @Husky fanatic and @TC22 were 4 points off the exact score and will receive a point each. Congrats to Tonyc, Topsail, Boxerpups4me, Magy Cannon, Bald Huskie, jabstep, Husky fanatic and TC22 for getting on the board. Attached is the current Regular Season standings and the next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted shortly.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 1-26-23.pdf
    130 KB · Views: 129

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Tonight's game had the season high so far of Prognosticator's and had a total of 21 winners with 8 of them making the board for the first time this season. Congratulations to both @cferraro04 and @Tonyc for being only 2 points off of the exact score, they will each receive seven points. While @Javafan had the MOV and will receive five points. The the following 8 were 3 points off of the exact score and will each receive four points, @Huskiefan23, @EasyEd, @Topsail, @vaeman, @Zarathustra, @MooseJaw, @huskeynut and @Boxerpups4me. Then the following 7 were 1 pt off of the MOV, @sun, @HuskyPhan, @Ex Nutmegger, @Magy Cannon, @Bald Husky, @WiseOne and @jabstep, they will each receive three points. Finally @Husky fanatic and @TC22 were 4 points off the exact score and will receive a point each. Congrats to Tonyc, Topsail, Boxerpups4me, Magy Cannon, Bald Husky, jabstep, Husky fanatic and TC22 for getting on the board. Attached is the current Regular Season standings and the next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted shortly.
As always, congratulations to all of the prognosticators who got it right this time. A tip o' the turban to you all. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom