Prognosticator's Predictions Game 19 Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 19 Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations goes out to @Javafan, @Puppy Love and @The deacon for being a point off of the MOV, they will each receive three points for their efforts. Attached is the current Regular Season standings and the next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted after the St. John's - DePaul game for Monday's game against DePaul.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 1-21-23.pdf
    126.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
As always, congratulations to the winners. A tip o' the turban to you all. :)

To everyone else.......why didn't we see this 40 pt beatdown coming?!? :eek:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
As always, congratulations to the winners. A tip o' the turban to you all. :)

To everyone else.......why didn't we see this 40 pt beatdown coming?!? :eek:
Heck I had a 57 pt beatdown, I thought that they would pulverize them instead of playing like c**p the first quarter.

Reaction Score
Congratulations goes out to @Javafan, @Puppy Love and @The deacon for being a point off of the MOV, they will each receive three points for their efforts. Attached is the current Regular Season standings and the next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted after the St. John's - DePaul game for Monday's game against DePaul.
Thank you @MSGRET . I know this is a big work, to count everyone then calculate the results. All in your own volunteer time.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Heck I had a 57 pt beatdown, I thought that they would pulverize them instead of playing like c**p the first quarter.
UConn got off to a slow start today. There where some folks in the chat room easing towards the ledge during Butler's 13-0 run. I told them to relax. There was NO WAY Butler was going to be able to keep up that pace for 40 minutes. They didn't. I told them to wait until halftime and see where we were then. UConn had the game under control at half time. By then, folks had stepped away from the ledge and regained their composure. There were a few unhappy :mad: folks in there during Butler's run.

Once UConn got going, they made it look easy. Butler didn't break 40 points today. Geno was doing a little jig on the sideline after Nika's 3. You don't see THAT everyday. :eek: From the 2nd QTR on, it was a fun game to watch. I knew UConn would win, but not by 40. Butler tried to stay with UConn, but they just don't have the horses........yet. Give them two years. This new coach will recruit some good players and have them in the top half of the conference standings by 2025.

A day's rest, then DePaul comes to town Monday. It should be fun. :)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
UConn got off to a slow start today. There where some folks in the chat room easing towards the ledge during Butler's 13-0 run. I told them to relax. There was NO WAY Butler was going to be able to keep up that pace for 40 minutes. They didn't. I told them to wait until halftime and see where we were then. UConn had the game under control at half time. By then, folks had stepped away from the ledge and regained their composure. There were a few unhappy :mad: folks in there during Butler's run.

Once UConn got going, they made it look easy. Butler didn't break 40 points today. Geno was doing a little jig on the sideline after Nika's 3. You don't see THAT everyday. :eek: From the 2nd QTR on, it was a fun game to watch. I knew UConn would win, but not by 40. Butler tried to stay with UConn, but they just don't have the horses........yet. Give them two years. This new coach will recruit some good players and have them in the top half of the conference standings by 2025.

A day's rest, then DePaul comes to town Monday. It should be fun. :)
DePaul has a difficult game at home today against St. John's and lost at GEORGETOWN in their last game. They might not even give UConn a more difficult game then Butler just did.;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom