Prognosticator's Predictions Game 16 vs Providence Winner's | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 16 vs Providence Winner's

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @maple for being a point off of the exact score, they will receive eight points for being so close. While @Topsail had the MOV and will receive five points. Then the following were only 1 point off of the MOV. @The CDR-Ret, @jandab, @tomcat, @huskeynut and @Happydad745 and each will receive three points. Last but not least is @Bone Dog who was 4 points off of the exact score and earned a point. An additional congrats goes out to @maple, @RockyMTblue2 and @Bone Dog for being first time point earners. Attached is the current standings and the next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted later tonight.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 12-10-23.pdf
    117.4 KB · Views: 117
Reaction Score
My first points of the season!

Cedric The Entertainer Reaction GIF by CBS

Reaction Score
Congratulations to @maple for being a point off of the exact score, they will receive eight points for being so close. While @Topsail had the MOV and will receive five points. Then the following were only 1 point off of the MOV. @The CDR-Ret, @jandab, @tomcat, @huskeynut and @Happydad745 and each will receive three points. Last but not least is @Bone Dog who was 4 points off of the exact score and earned a point. An additional congrats goes out to @maple, @RockyMTblue2 and @Bone Dog for being first time point earners. Attached is the current standings and the next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted later ton

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I attached the wrong Standings, here are the current Standings. Thanks @YKCornelius for having my back.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 1-10-24.pdf
    122.6 KB · Views: 88
Reaction Score
It's a PDF form so you should be able to open i
Thanks for trying MSGRET - When I open the new attachment I am getting a blank page same as the original. I will try after the next game results are posted to see if issue is resolved. Thanks, Jandab

Reaction Score
Thanks for trying MSGRET - When I open the new attachment I am getting a blank page same as the original. I will try after the next game results are posted to see if issue is resolved. Thanks, Jandab
MSGRET - Finally got the attachment to open, it was a tech issue with acrobat reader.

FYI - Sorry - next issue.

My total points are showing as 10 after winning 3 points tonite, I was at 10 after the last game.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
MSGRET - Finally got the attachment to open, it was a tech issue with acrobat reader.

FYI - Sorry - next issue.

My total points are showing as 10 after winning 3 points tonite, I was at 10 after the last game.
I posted the wrong standings, the correct one is in post #6.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom