Prognosticator's Predictions Game 16 at St John's | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 16 at St John's

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well the good news is that the game against St. John's at 8:00 P.M. Eastern in UBS Arena is a go. The unknown is that who will be available to play on Wednesday. St. John's was ranked at #25 in last weeks AP poll and #23 in the Coaches poll, but they lost at Seton Hall 72-51 and fell out of the AP and is currently ranked #28. They have only played two teams so far this season that have a Massey ratings in the Top 100. Those teams were both Big East teams, Creighton and Seton Hall and went 1 and 1. Creighton had one of their worst shooting games and also had one of their best players foul out and only lost the game 66-62 at St. John's.

What 7 or more players wo are available is not known, hopefully all of them or at least the 9 that played against Seton Hall, but I would like to really see 10. St. John's has played every Big East team that UConn has played so far, their largest margin of victory is a 20 point win at Georgetown. UConn's lowest margin of victory is 25 against Seton Hall and at Creighton. The lowest scoring game that UConn has against a Big East opponent so far this season is 72 points against the Blue Jay's on the road, while the highest scoring game that St. John's has against a Big East opponent is 71 at home vs Xavier on Sunday. UConn 86 - St. John's 60.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e.
UConn or St. John's, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Red Storm can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 7:55 P.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, the game is on SNY,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 92
Reaction Score
UConn 81 -- SJU 63
MoV 18

I'm going with my roster prediction in another thread -- Aaliyah plays limited minutes, Azzi sits this one out, everyone else available.

Reaction Score
If the only one being added is Ayanna, then I would expect a close game. However, I'm making my guess based on at least one of the other three being healthy.

UConn 84 St Johns 72

Reaction Score
If AE, AZ and CD out then this will be close 69-64….

Reaction Score
Don't know who will be available but hopefully AE and CD is available and Azzi on limited minutes
UConn 75
St. Johns 64

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
UConn 80
Johnnies 55

My heart still roots for this guy

College Sports Sport GIF by St. John's Red Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics