Prognosticator's Predictions Game 14 Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 14 Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @mmt, @azfan, and @pk1234 for having the MOV, they will each receive five points. @Cornell Lt was only 3 points off of the exact score and will receive four points. Then the following @Kaizen, @sun, @oldude, @EasyEd, @donalddoowop, @WiseOne, and @The deacon were only a point off of the MOV and they will each receive three points. Last but not least is @Happydad745 was 4 points off of the exact score and earned a point. An additional congrats go out to @mmt, @donalddoowop and @WiseOne for being newcomers to the standings. Attached is the current Regular Season standings and Prognosticator's Predictions for the Xavier game will be posted shortly.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 1-3-23.pdf
    123.5 KB · Views: 99

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Congratulations and a Tip O' the Turban to all of the winners and point getters. :)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
There is a correction to the current standings, I inadvertently left out @PAHuskeyFan who was 4 points off of the exact score. The up to date standings has been corrected and is attached. I'm sorry I missed your score PAHuskeyFan and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Attachments

123.8 KB · Views: 78
Reaction Score
Congratulazioni a @mmt, @azfan e @pk1234 per avere il MOV, riceveranno ciascuno cinque punti. @Cornell Lt era a soli 3 punti dal punteggio esatto e riceverà quattro punti. Quindi il seguente @Kaizen, @sun, @oldude, @EasyEd , @donalddoowop, @WiseOne e @The deacon erano solo un punto fuori dal MOV e lo faranno entrambi ricevere tre punti. Ultimo ma non meno importante, @Happydad745[/USER nuovi arrivati in classifica.
[/QUOTE]
Please [USER=8506]@MSGRET
, can you check my vote, #34 for the game Butler? My mov was 34 instead 33 .... I think...
Sorry if I do a mistake.
Ciao[/USER]

Reaction Score
Please @MSGRET, can you check my vote #34 for prevision of Butler game ? My mov was 34 instead 33... I think.
Sorry if I do a mistake. Thanks, Ciao

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Final correction to the standings. I mentioned that @Cornell Lt had earned 4 points, but did not post it to the Regular Season standings. After rechecking my predictions spread sheet I also noted that even though I had @Olimpia Mi down for 3 points, I left them off of the list of winners and didn't notice it tell this morning after my internet returned about a twenty minutes ago. I have adjusted both scores and updated the standings. I blame these mistakes on two things, I was in a hurry to get the winners posted so that I could get the new Prognosticator's Predictions up for the quick turn around on the Xavier game. Second I was frustrated because the Cox internet had been very, very, very SLOW. It finally crashed and had been out for approximately 9 hours. Sorry about all of the inconveniences on the omissions and the multiple corrections of the standings.

Attachments

124.2 KB · Views: 75

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44