Prognosticator's Predictions Game 11 Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 11 Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @CONNCAN and @Ex Nutmegger for correctly predicting the MOV, they will each receive five points. While @oldude, @MooseJaw and @cferraro04 were a point off of the MOV and will receive three points each for their efforts. The next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted sometime on Christmas Day. Attached is the current Regular Season Standings. Merry Christmas to all you BoneYarders out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 12-21-22.pdf
    121.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The Prognosticator's Regular Season Standings sheet that was posted is incorrect. I have attached the corrected copy.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 12-21-22.pdf
    121.2 KB · Views: 145

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @CONNCAN and @Ex Nutmegger for correctly predicting the MOV, they will each receive five points. While @oldude, @MooseJaw and @cferraro04 were a point off of the MOV and will receive three points each for their efforts. The next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted sometime on Christmas Day. Attached is the current Regular Season Standings. Merry Christmas to all you BoneYarders out there.
A tip o' the turban to all of the winners mentioned. I must admit, I did not see this kind of performance coming from UConn. Reading all the the pregame hype about the Pirates, I was expecting a more competitive game. UConn ran away and hid from the tip, and never looked back. SMH. I didn't see UConn winning by 25. I didn't see them coming anywhere near busting the 100 point theshold. Great win for our girls. If we can cut down on those turnovers, I think we have a winner. :cool: Happy hollidays everyone.

Reaction Score
I predicted a 3 point UCONN win.
So much for that.
Glad to see I was very wrong.
Hope we can keep it up, stay injury free, and roll into the Tennessee & South Carolina games in good health( including Azzi) and with positive momentum.

Reaction Score
A tip o' the turban to all of the winners mentioned. I must admit, I did not see this kind of performance coming from UConn. Reading all the the pregame hype about the Pirates, I was expecting a more competitive game. UConn ran away and hid from the tip, and never looked back. SMH. I didn't see UConn winning by 25. I didn't see them coming anywhere near busting the 100 point theshold. Great win for our girls. If we can cut down on those turnovers, I think we have a winner. :cool: Happy hollidays everyone.
Thanks very much, MSGRET, for your efforts to help make this fun for everyone.

I'm with you, Carnac. It thought it'd be a single-figure margin 'til the final period, maybe finishing in the 12-15 point range. Good for the Huskies!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and all other variations of our shared holidays... mostly, be well, my friends, and be sure to enjoy each day for all it's worth.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

I'm with you, Carnac. It thought it'd be a single-figure margin 'til the final period, maybe finishing in the 12-15 point range. Good for the Huskies!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and all other variations of our shared holidays... mostly, be well, my friends, and be sure to enjoy each day for all it's worth.

Thanks Deacon. I kept waiting on Seton Hall to make a run that never came. I join you in wishing our boneyard brethren holiday salutations. Tis the season. This is by far the most wonderful time of the year. :)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Yes, thanks for this. It's fun, even though I am horrible at it.
If you were horrible at it, you wouldn't have 3 points. Do you know the first year I played it I never earned a point. Maybe that is the reason why I volunteered to take it from @Husky fanatic when his obligations made it hard for him to continue it. I love doing this, it's like running a sports book without having to pay the winners.:D

Reaction Score
If you were horrible at it, you wouldn't have 3 points. Do you know the first year I played it I never earned a point. Maybe that is the reason why I volunteered to take it from @Husky fanatic when his obligations made it hard for him to continue it. I love doing this, it's like running a sports book without having to pay the winners.:D
On the downside you don't get any vig :) (Which makes your efforts all the more impressive.)

Reaction Score
Thanks for doing this. Absolutely proves that I have no idea how a game will turn out!
And even those who made more accurate predictions have no idea what will happen in the real world. In another thread a question was raised about Ducharme's ability to contribute, still another said Nika was not up to the task of point guard, and so on. The only certainty is that Geno when healthy, CD, Jamelle and Morgan (a little tip to Coach P) will always make sure the team is ready and then we all can sit back and watch some great kids do their thing to our everlasting enjoyment. Merry Christmas and all of the other holidays being celebrated I wish you all health and happiness heading on to 2023.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom