Prognosticator's Predictions Exhibition Game Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Exhibition Game Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations goes out to @Hayven for having the exact score, they would have received 10 points if this had been a regular season game. While @MooseJaw would have receive 5 points for having the MOV. One off of the MOV were @JellyBean, @MilfordHusky, @Ozimoto, @brooce & @Topdawg and would have received 3 points each. Last but not least is @heavyhusky who would have received a point for being four points off of the exact score. here will not be a status sheet posted for this game, there will be one after the first regular season game. The first starts this Wednesday against Dayton and the Prognosticator's Predictions for game 1 will be posted NLT 7:00 P.M. Eastern tomorrow night. Hope everyone had fun with the exhibition game predictions.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Congratulations goes out to @Hayven for having the exact score, they would have received 10 points if this had been a regular season game. While @MooseJaw would have receive 5 points for having the MOV. One off of the MOV were @JellyBean, @MilfordHusky, @Ozimoto, @brooce & @Topdawg and would have received 3 points each. Last but not least is @heavyhusky who would have received a point for being four points off of the exact score. here will not be a status sheet posted for this game, there will be one after the first regular season game. The first starts this Wednesday against Dayton and the Prognosticator's Predictions for game 1 will be posted NLT 7:00 P.M. Eastern tomorrow night. Hope everyone had fun with the exhibition game predictions.
I'm sure that as the season progresses, the 5 points above that are just pretend points would look great on my line of the spread sheet. OK lets make a deal, I'll settle for just half of the 5 points, sure I will need them and much more. Good luck to all who play and enjoy. Congratulations Hayven, you get to gloat until Wednesday. Many thanks to MSGRET.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Hmmmm I had it 96-36 thought that would be worth something

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member