Prognosticators Game 30 Winner | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 30 Winner

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
For the 10th time this season no one was within the set parameters, so the one closest to the exact score wins and that is @ShmiCO with a 63 - 46 prediction. They were only 7 points off the exact score and receives 3 points. For those that have not taken the poll on "Qualifying for the Tournament Prognosticators Predictions", make sure you vote before tomorrow's deadline. Attached is the Final Regular Season Standings. The tournament will be posted once it is known who UConn plays in the Quarterfinals.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season.pdf
    83.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
For the 10th time this season no one was within the set parameters, so the one closest to the exact score wins and that is ShmiCO with a 63 - 46 prediction. They were only 7 points off the exact score and receives 3 points. For those that have not taken the poll on Qualifying for the Tournament Prognosticators Predictions, make sure you vote before tomorrow's deadline. Attached is the Final Regular Season Standings. The tournament will be posted once it is known who UConn plays in the Quarterfinals.
Where is the poll located?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Where is the poll located?
It is the thread titled "Qualifying for the Tournament Prognosticators Predictions", I thought it automatically listed it as a poll when I posted the thread, but I was mistaken.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom