Prognosticators Game 29 (USF) Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 29 (USF) Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations @Husky fanatic, @VaConnFan11, and first time winner @Dokey for being one point off of the MOV, they all receive 2 points each. Our Regular Season Champions are @ochoopsfan and @ShmiCO with 16 points each. There are a total of 68 qualifiers for the Tournament round. The Prognosticators Tournament Game 1 Predictions will be on Saturday against TBD and will be posted right after the SMU vs ECU game is completed on Friday. Attached is the Final Regular Season Standings.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 2 Mar 20.pdf
    99.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Misery Loves Company. How many Prognosticators that submitted 10 or mores scores during the year ended the Regular Season without any points? I know I'm one and don't think I came close in any game to get points.

Reaction Score
Misery Loves Company. How many Prognosticators that submitted 10 or mores scores during the year ended the Regular Season without any points? I know I'm one and don't think I came close in any game to get points.
TBH I feel pretty bad about this. I've been following your results more closely than my own for the past several games. If I could gift a point from my score to let you play the next round, I'd do it happily. That podium is too crowded anyway, let @ochoopsfan have it. :D

Prognostication it seems to be a game of chance, not skill. Not sure why you'd eliminate someone from the next round for never coming up boxcars despite rolling the dice many times. But, I'm a newbie here; I don't know the history of how the rules got this way. And I admire and appreciate all the hard work @MSGRET puts into this fun game. His call, of course.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
TBH I feel pretty bad about this. I've been following your results more closely than my own for the past several games. If I could gift a point from my score to let you play the next round, I'd do it happily. That podium is too crowded anyway, let @ochoopsfan have it. :D

Prognostication it seems to be a game of chance, not skill. Not sure why you'd eliminate someone from the next round for never coming up boxcars despite rolling the dice many times. But, I'm a newbie here; I don't know the history of how the rules got this way. And I admire and appreciate all the hard work @MSGRET puts into this fun game. His call, of course.
When I took it over last year it had been limited to the top 25. I decided that if anyone was good enough to get points deserved to go to the Tournament round. We had 45 participants last and now we have 68. It shows that there are some good Prognosticators out there.:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom