Prognosticators Game 24 (USF) Winners. | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 24 (USF) Winners.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @eebmg, @ShmiCO, and @Farney for each have the MOV, they will receive 4 points each for their efforts. Also congrats to @Carnac, @RockyMTblue2, @chrissaran, and @Argonaut for being one off of the MOV, they will receive 2 points each. We had three new qualifiers for the Tournament Prognosticators edition, that was eebmg, RockyMTblue2, and Argonaut. For all of you Prognosticators who have not yet qualified you still have 5 games left in the regular season. Attached are the current regular season standings.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 16 Feb 20.pdf
    95.1 KB · Views: 128

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @eebmg, @ShmiCO, and @Farney for each have the MOV, they will receive 4 points each for their efforts. Also congrats to [B][B][B]@Carnac[/B][/B][/B], @RockyMTblue2, @chrissaran, and @Argonaut for being one off of the MOV, they will receive 2 points each. We had three new qualifiers for the Tournament Prognosticators edition, that was eebmg, RockyMTblue2, and Argonaut. For all of you Prognosticators who have not yet qualified you still have 5 games left in the regular season. Attached are the current regular season standings.

Thank you, thank you very much. :) Congratulations to all of the others mentioned in this post.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
OMG. OMG. OMG. My first points this season. I would like to thank all the little people who helped make this possible. ;););):D:D:D

Isn't winning (or being right) wonderful. That's a garment you can proudly wear and strut around the yard in all week. :D It's hard to just come close. Even harder to nail it. ;)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Isn't winning (or being right) wonderful. That's a garment you can proudly wear and strut around the yard in all week. :D It's hard to just come close. Even harder to nail it. ;)

Actually, I had a few partial credits last year so being shut out the whole year was hard but I guess if you have a team with multiple losses and I would never guess that, there are less chances. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom