Prognosticators Game 24 (Georgetown) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 24 (Georgetown) Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The Xavier game was the best shooting game this year, but you wouldn't have thought that was going to happen after the first five minutes of the game, with UConn shooting 2 of 7, 2 T/O's, and 4 fouls. They finished the rest of the game shooting 32 of 47, 11 T/O's, and 9 fouls. Every available player played and scored, with Williams playing the most putting in 34 minutes and having a game high 13 points, with everyone else scoring between five and eleven points.

Look for UConn to do the same on Sunday against Georgetown at the XL. The Hoyas gave Marquette all it could handle in a 64-57 loss today in DC, but should pose no problems for the Huskies. This will be the first meeting of the season for these two teams due to the one in DC being postponed because of COVID. The Huskies are starting to get it together, and both Caroline and Olivia will get a few more minutes in playing time.

The Huskies won't look past the Hoyas with the Marquette game on Wednesday and play all 10 available players and win another one going away with stellar defense that turns into offense. UConn 105 - Georgetown 40. All predictions and any changes must be submitted by 2:00 PM Eastern. Winning team must be stated and any changes must state that it is replacing the original prediction. If you submit a proper change you will be given a like, so that you know it was accepted.

There are currently only 4 games left to qualify for the Tournament edition of the Prognosticators Predictions. Attached are the Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System criteria. Good Luck to all and the Game is on CBSSN.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Reaction Score
UCONN 90
Georgetown 48

With all but Paige back UCONN will start cooking on all burners!
And when Paige does get back, as Azzi said "We will be nasty"!
They will dominate the last 3 games as they dominated Xavier tonight!

Reaction Score
Just keep developing the physical game down low. I have a feeling we will have foul trouble at some point in the tournament and Amari or Piath will have to play and contribute.

UConn 88 - Georgetown 56

Reaction Score
UCONN 85 Hoyas 35 MOV 50
Croatians of the world unite! May you both
have a great game!1
Note well the Hoya player Anita Kelava a 6' 3"
player, a graduate student / transfer from the Black
Bears of Maine. She is listed as being on the
Croatian National Team and has a home town of
Zagreb, Croatia. Now doesn't that sound familiar???
Nika can practice her native tongue!! Go Huskies!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Even though they are Hoyas, I think it's gonna be a real "dogfight".

Georgetown in a close one 73-71.

Reaction Score
I'm thinking UConn will start slow again and Georgetown will shoot closer to 30% than 20%. So,
UConn 87 Georgetown 50

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
My prediction for the Xavier game was underwhelming - I said UConn 85 Musketeers (Blob) 45 for a MOV 40.

Obviously, Piath and others read my prediction, took umbrage, and decided to put me to shame.

In hopes that I will be underwhelming again, I'm sticking with the same score:

UConn 85
Hoyas 45
MOV 40

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
This will be another one-sided affair for the Huskies.

UConn 84 - Georgetown 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44