Prognosticators Game 21 (DePaul) Winner | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 21 (DePaul) Winner

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to first time winner @freshler40 for being nearest to the actual score. For their effort they will receive three points. Welcome aboard and now you are eligible to play in the Tournament edition of the Prognosticators Predictions. Attached is the current Regular Season standings.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 2-11-22.pdf
    110.2 KB · Views: 130
Reaction Score
No need to jump ship. UCONN had this game from the tip.

Coast Guard Help GIF by US National Archives

Reaction Score
No need to jump ship. UCONN had this game from the tip.

Coast Guard Help GIF by US National Archives
Just national flag blue would be more attractive than the orange stripe on Coast Guard ships. I got this thing about orange. Just saying... :)

Reaction Score
Just national flag blue would be more attractive than the orange stripe on Coast Guard ships. I got this thing about orange. Just saying... :)
If you ever have to call them to rescue you in a howling gale, make sure to tell them about your dislike of the orange stripe.

True story... fishing boat sank off Virginia one night, no distress call got out. About 4am, Cargo ship passing the area reported seeing 1 red flare, diverted toward it, but found nothing. A search plan was prepared and a Coast Guard helicopter was on scene at sunrise. Almost immediately after arriving, helicopter finds the two men in a life raft and hoists them to safety. Interviewed by local newspaper, the boat Captain says, "Did a lot of praying after the boat sank. I never thought God would look like an ORANGE Helicopter."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom