Prognosticators Game 20 (Creighton) Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 20 (Creighton) Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @veryolddog who was only two points off of the exact score and will receive 5 points and they also surpass @Ozimoto for first place with 2 more games left in the Regular Season. While @Skeets and @RockyMTblue2 correctly guessed the MOV and they will each receive 4 points. Two were one off of the MOV and both @Happydad745 and @Fossil will receive 2 points. Last but not least is @MuchoDogYears who was four off of the exact score and they will receive a point. Both Fossil and MuchoDogYears are first time winners. Attached is the current Regular Season Standings.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 2-25-21.pdf
    99.6 KB · Views: 131
Reaction Score
@MSGRET big thank you for doing this! I don't think you get thanked enough. It's a blast and I look forward to it every game. I know it's a tremendous amount of work and I appreciate you!

Reaction Score
Congratulations to @veryolddog who was only two points off of the exact score and will receive 5 points and they also surpass @Ozimoto for first place with 2 more games left in the Regular Season. While @Skeets and @RockyMTblue2 correctly guessed the MOV and they will each receive 4 points. Two were one off of the MOV and both @Happydad745 and @Fossil will receive 2 points. Last but not least is @MuchoDogYears who was four off of the exact score and they will receive a point. Both Fossil and MuchoDogYears are first time winners. Attached is the current Regular Season Standings.
This is great, many thanks to you! Woo Hoo, skeets is now in the middle of the pack.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
This is great, many thanks to you! Woo Hoo, skeets is now in the middle of the pack.
Damn, I keep forgetting to make predictions. This was the 4th or 5th game I’ve missed. Capwin if you don’t play?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom