Prognosticators Game 18 (Creamsicle Orange) Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 18 (Creamsicle Orange) Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @WFFL for having the MOV, they earn 4 points. Also congrats go to @PAHuskeyFan, @ochoopsfan, @JonathanXIV, @oldude, @ctfjr, and @Rblack335 for being one point off of MOV, for that they all receive 2 points each. Also a great big Thank you for the win goes out to the UConn ladies for the your great play in the second half and giving me one of my Birthday wishes. Attached is the current Regular Season Standings. Missed @Carnac, he was also 1 off of MOV.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 23 Jan 20.pdf
    92.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Reaction Score
YAHOOOOOOO....:D

Thanks @MSGRET for not making the 6 of us who tied with 1 point off MOV to have to SHARE the 2 points... that would be only 1/3rd of a point each... Uggghhhh :eek:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @WFFL for having the MOV, they earn 4 points. Also congrats go to @PAHuskeyFan, @ochoopsfan, @JonathanXIV, @oldude, @ctfjr, and @Rblack335 for being one point off of MOV, for that they all receive 2 points each. Also a great big Thank you for the win goes out to the UConn ladies for the your great play in the second half and giving me one of my Birthday wishes. Attached is the current Regular Season Standings. Missed @Carnac, he was also 1 off of MOV.

Congratulations to all of the posters who correctly assessed this game. Happy belated birthday serge.

Reaction Score
Have faith. Even the blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn. Me, for example. :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom