Prognosticators Game 16 Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 16 Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
For the second time this season we've had back to back games where the set parameters were missed, so the closest to the exact score was the winner. Congratulations to ochoopsfan and HoopsHoppy for being within 16 points of the exact score. They will get 3 points each. There is no change to the top of the leader board, attached are the current standings.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 1-16-19.pdf
    79.4 KB · Views: 44

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
For the second time this season we've had back to back games where the set parameters were missed, so the closest to the exact score was the winner. Congratulations to ochoopsfan and HoopsHoppy for being within 16 points of the exact score. They will get 3 points each. There is no change to the top of the leader board, attached are the current standings.
Look Ma I made it. Top of the World!!!

Reaction Score
I haven't scored a point in one and a half seasons. Why do I try?:(

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Could you add the scoring criteria to your leader board?
I will add the scoring criteria to the predictions board from now on since you can only attach one file to each post.

Reaction Score
It’s seldom that I’ve been recognized for my astute and stellar ”prognostications - and I’m almost at a loss for words. It’s amazing that my skills and instincts could be so close in such a difficult game to forecast. I just want to thank all the little people who have been eagerly looking at my assessments as a guide to how a game will end - within sixteen points, WOW!!:rolleyes:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
It’s seldom that I’ve been recognized for my astute and stellar ”prognostications - and I’m almost at a loss for words. It’s amazing that my skills and instincts could be so close in such a difficult game to forecast. I just want to thank all the little people who have been eagerly looking at my assessments as a guide to how a game will end - within sixteen points, WOW!!:rolleyes:

Can we rethink the award? ;)

WestCoastPup

Eclipse
Reaction Score
Question, I missed MOV by 2 pts... (88-48 Blue), how close do you have to be to get points?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom