Prognosticators Game 10 (Creighton) Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 10 (Creighton) Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Finally we have another game in the can, and you hit a half quart 3 pointer with 23 point earners. Congrats goes out to @The deacon, @VaConnFan11, and @Nolefan fan for being only 2 points off of the exact score and for their efforts each will receive five points. While @Ex Nutmegger, @EasyEd, @oldude, @The CDR-Ret, @Huskyfan63, @dr. uconn, @bantamlaker, @JellyBean, and @schmendrick had the MOV and they will receive four points each. @MilfordHusky was only 3 points off of the exact score and will receive three points. Then there is @Geew1992, @azfan, @PAHuskeyFan, @EricLA, @ShmiCO, @Nyskier, and @sun who only 1 pt off the MOV and eash have earned two points. Last but not least are @Farney, @Skeets, and @Discograd who were 4 points off of the exact score and they each earned a point. This is the first time since I began doing this that there were more than 20 point earners in a game, THANKS for all of the extra work.;) Attached is the current Prognosticators Predictions standings and the next Prognosticators Predictions post will be tomorrow.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 1-9-22.pdf
    104.9 KB · Views: 139
Reaction Score
Finally we have another game in the can, and you hit a half quart 3 pointer with 23 point earners. Congrats goes out to @The deacon, @VaConnFan11, and @Nolefan fan for being only 2 points off of the exact score and for their efforts each will receive five points. While @Ex Nutmegger, @EasyEd, @oldude, @The CDR-Ret, @Huskyfan63, @dr. uconn, @bantamlaker, @JellyBean, and @schmendrick had the MOV and they will receive four points each. @MilfordHusky was only 3 points off of the exact score and will receive three points. Then there is @Geew1992, @azfan, @PAHuskeyFan, @EricLA, @ShmiCO, @Nyskier, and @sun who only 1 pt off the MOV and eash have earned two points. Last but not least are @Farney, @Skeets, and @Discograd who were 4 points off of the exact score and they each earned a point. This is the first time since I began doing this that there were more than 20 point earners in a game, THANKS for all of the extra work.;) Attached is the current Prognosticators Predictions standings and the next Prognosticators Predictions post will be tomorrow.
Any point for 2-point off MOV ? That's me.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The benefit for closer lower scoring games. More winners. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Appreciate the great job you do with the predictions. I just noticed that you have two separate listings for me on the 2nd page of the standings which should be combined (trying to win it all this year). I took a quick glance and didn’t notice anyone else listed more than once. Thank you.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Appreciate the great job you do with the predictions. I just noticed that you have two separate listings for me on the 2nd page of the standings which should be combined (trying to win it all this year). I took a quick glance and didn’t notice anyone else listed more than once. Thank you.
Thank you for catching my error, I have corrected it and I've attached the corrected standings.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 1-9-22.pdf
    104.6 KB · Views: 124
Reaction Score
Appreciate you keeping track of all of the prognostications and points.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Congratulations to all of the winners. This was a very hard game to figure because of the long layoff, and not sure who would be available.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom